Lease New Multifunction Office Copiers and Printers
What's the Latest Trend in Office Printing, Copying & Scanning Technology? PageWide.
• Leveraged from HP's Industrial Web Press Technology.
• Low Color Cost-Per-Page.
• High Printing Speeds.
• Fewer Moving Parts.
• Less Maintenance.
• Fewer Consumables to Replace.
• Greater Energy Efficiency.
• Quiet Operation.
With a low color cost per page, minimal interruptions and down time, and the world's most secure printing, the HP A3 PageWide Enterprise series is the new paradigm in printing. PageWide models offer professional quality prints, blazing fast speed, low maintenance requirements and all of todays needed features such as mobile printing, scan to OCR and scan to editable formats, like MS Word and PowerPoint.
What Else Can PageWide Multifunction Office MFP's Do?
• Print Up to 65 Pages-Per-Minute in Both B&W and Color.
• Blazing Fast Scan Speeds. Up to 120 Images Per Minute.
• Built-in Ethernet and Optional Wireless Capabilities Let You Easily Access, Print and Share Resources on a Network.
• Detect Nearby Printers from a Mobile Device, Quickly Connect and Easily Print.
• Preview and Edit Scans, Adjust Images and Launch Print, Scan, Copy and Fax jobs- all at the Intuitive Color Touch Screen.
• Advanced Finishing Options Include Organize, Staple and Collate with Inner Finishing Options.
• Save Time with a Walk-up USB port that Quickly Recognizes, formats and Prints Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Files.
PageWide Helps Your Bottom Line & Has a Lighter Environmental Impact.
According to third-party analyses, MFPs using PageWide Technology. . .
Can reduce up to 45% the carbon footprint of printing compared to toner.
Generate up to 77% less materials used in supplies and packaging.
Use up to 70%
Learn About HP's Most Popular Multi-Function & Single-Function Office Devices.
Helpful Downloads. . .
We Sell & Lease all of HP's Business-Level Laser & Ink Jet Copiers & Printers
Our Consultative Approach
Many Companies Simply Want the Latest-and-Greatest in Office Technology. That's Okay! We're Here to Help. There are many copiers out there from manufacturers such as Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Canon, Xerox, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sharp, Kyocera, Samsung and Hewlett-Packard.
Do you really want to spend hours researching and testing them, interviewing vendors, negotiating terms, conditions and pricing? Why not let the experts do it for you?
After an assessment of your current situation and needs, we’ll be able to determine what makes and models would be a right fit for your organization. This approach provides you with Selection and Choices you wouldn't get from just 1 vendor. We then use our buying leverage and expertise to source your chosen unit at the fairest possible price. As part of our service we also negotiate better lease and maintenance terms as well.